Texas Hold'em Version 5
• Quality of play by no-limit, pot-limit and limit
computer opponents has improved significantly
• Character faces added for computer opponents
• Twenty-five new tournament structures added. These include some popular on-line
tournament formats and WSOP formats
• Odds of winning the pot are shown for all-in situations
• All-in sound added when a player goes all-in
• Max number of tables increased to 500 (up to 5,000 entrants)
• Speed of player elimination at off-screen tables has been improved to mimic real
• Zip button added to allow you to zip through side pots
• Look button added to see opponents' cards at the end of the hand (except at the toughest
• Option to have human cards dealt face-down and then peek at them
• Option to play with either 9 or 10 players per table for no-limit
• Option to select 2-10 players (and a single table tournament) with every tournament
• Option to keep the blinds frozen when the last level is reached
• Option for limited or unlimited raises when heads-up in limit tournaments
• Custom graphics have been added for more screen resolutions. New graphics include
card table, cards, chips and player faces (see below). Older versions supported 3
resolutions, now there are 8:
Automatic screen sizing can be overridden with a custom selection of any of the above
• You can select a lower screen resolution so the program will not occupy the full screen.
• New intro "movie"
"Because you can play a large number of
hands over the course of a two-hour or three-hour session,
Tournament Texas Hold'em offers an opportunity to discover
and analyze your own tournament shortcomings. There's no
software on the market at any price. My advice to you
is simple: Buy it, use it, and watch your play improve."
Lou Krieger - Card Player Magazine
Texas Hold'em Software
- Choice of limit, No-limit or Pot-limit play.
- Control of tournament size. Play in a single table satellite tournament with
10 players up to a 500 table tournament with over 5000 entrants.
- WSOP final format is included
- Tex's TEARS formats are included
- Play a complete tournament or jump to the final table
- New, tougher computer opponents
- Tracks results for completed tournaments
- Control of limits and blind structures
- Choice of freezeout or number of rebuys
- Choice of competition level (average, tough, toughest).
- Control maximum number of raises allowed.
- Optional ability to quickly finish a hand and go on to the next hand.
- Handles all-in players and side pots automatically.
- Handles "chip races".
- Status versus the competition.
- Ability to save a tournament in progress.
System Requirements: Windows 95 through Win XP and Vista
Also Mac with Parallels Desktop, Boot Camp or Virtual PC.
Tournament Texas Hold'em Software: $39.95 - Significant discounts are
available to owners of older versions of Tournament Texas Hold'em.
♣ Order Tournament Texas Hold'em
♠ Upgrade Info
Helpful Links for Tournament Texas Hold'em Poker
Turbo Texas Hold'em or Tournament Texas
Hold'em? Which is best for you?